INKtastic's new 10,000 square foot production facility opened in October of 2012.
INKtastic is a family owned print on demand company that was founded in 2007 by Alan Dail, Angie Smith-Dail and Joyce Dail with the goal of offering quality products at affordable prices. The rule is simple "If we wouldn't buy it, we won't sell it."
- October 2012 - Built a 10,000 square foot production facility.
- September 2012 - Expanded into screen printing.
- October 2011 - Added additional equipment to double print capacity for direct to garment products.
- July 2011 - Upgraded direct to garment printing to deliver best in industry print quality.
- March 2011 - Added the ability to print banners, yard signs and mobile products skins.
- October 2009 - The first INKtastic retail store opens. Now local customers can visit our store, browse a selection of preprinted merchandise, and get help creating custom products.
- September 2009 - In less than 2 years in business, INKtastic ships its 100,000th product.
- July 2009 - INKtastic acquires its first direct to garment printer that has white ink and is capable or printing on dark fabrics. This, along with the newly acquired additional space, allows the product line to more than double in size.
- June 2009 - INKtastic outgrows its new space and leases the rest of the building.
- March 2009 - INKtastic outgrows the basement and leases space in the building located at 3481 Cleveland Road in Wooster, Ohio to be used for office space, inventory, production and shipping.
- January 2008 - INKtastic acquires a dye sublimation printer and introduces coffee mugs, tile coasters and ceramic ornaments to its product line.
- December 2007 - INKtastic acquires its first direct to garment printer and immediately begins production in the basement of founders Alan Dail and Angie Smith-Dail.
INKtastic prints customer orders from around the globe day and night.